RE: file 24, couldnot online from a node (rac 9)

From: Mercadante, Thomas F \(LABOR\) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:52:12 -0400

Ujang,

My guess is that the directory structure is different on the two machines.

What does the following show you? Look closely at the soft links you created to make sure they are correct.

select name from v$datafile
where file#=24;

Tom

This transmission may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information which is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission or its attachments is strictly prohibited. In addition, unauthorized access to this transmission may violate federal or State law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1985. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the transmission and its attachments.