Oracle advanced security

From: Oracle <oracle_at_digistar.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 20:15:17 -0400

I need to configure encrypted connections to a database and am needing to install the Advanced Security components. I ran netmgr and didn't see the encryption options there so I'm guessing I need to download an additional package but not sure what it is - or, do I already have it and need to run the installer again?

Thanks