RE: Certification

From: Fadi Hasweh <fhasweh_at_umniah.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 12:50:52 +0300

Keep in mined that in order to be OCP you need to fill hands on form which required you to take the certified course which mean more money to pay, I passed both exam oca and ocp but until now becase I did not have the course I cannot fill the hands on course form which is really frustrating

Fadi

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Chris Hoover Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:34 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Certification

I have been a dba for 7 years working with many different databases. I am wanting to get certified in Oracle(10G) to help open up some doors. Can anyone recommend the best book(s) to purchase to study for the oca and ocp tests? I have several years of Oracle experience, but it has been a couple of years since I've done a lot of work with Oracle.

Thanks for any recommendations,

chris

"This email is intended for the above named addressee (s) only and may contain confidential and/or privilege information and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient(s). Any review, print, copy, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited If you have received this email in error, kindly notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete this email and any attachments from your mailbox or any other storage mechanism. Thank you.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, received late or incomplete, or could contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any error or omission in the contents of this message, which arises as a result of email transmission. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Umniah Mobile Company and is not its responsibility shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the organization."