Finding orphan sessions

From: Tanmoy <tanmoydc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 23:05:09 -0400

Hi,

      We have a requirement where we need to find the Orphan session in DB. Well, it happened some time back when one of our job get killed after reaching its max time, but it's thread processes were running, so we need a monitoring sql to check such process who does not have any parent.

      Possible ?

--

Regards,
Tanmoy