Re: Certification

From: Alberto Dell'Era <alberto.dellera_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 22:57:35 +0200

Consider buying the selftestsoftware practice tests, they're excellent and mostly identical to the real questions on the real exams.

Passing the Certification is all about regurgitating the material in the form that the q compilers want - so try the practice tests until you can confidently answer at least 95% of the qs, and you won't fail on the real exam.

--
Alberto Dell'Era
"dulce bellum inexpertis"