Re: [SPAM] Re: Interpreting csscan results

From: Don Seiler <don_at_seiler.us>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:44:16 -0500

I'm still curious, having held off on a test run, at what "lossy conversion" would entail. Will CSALTER simply fail? Will it run and just wipe out the bad character, or maybe th entire field? The business side said it is fine with the loss of that character. The data in these cases gets aged out in 4-6 months anyway.

Don.