Want to be healthy? U can!

From: Westerns E. Traders <pj_jones_at_grivera.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:23:33 -0400

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://usaii.hk

Make secure and confidential purchase and you don't have to visit your local drug store. Friendly support. Instant shipping worldwide! Received on Thu May 17 2007 - 17:23:33 CDT