Are you looking for A DBA

From: Richard J. Goulet <rgoulet_at_kanbay.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 12:13:46 -0400

Those of you in the Boston Mass, USA area who are looking for a junior to mid level DBA, please contact me privately. I've an acquaintance who is looking for a job.

Dick Goulet / Capgemini
North America P&C / East Business Unit
\Senior Oracle DBA / Outsourcing
Office: 508.572.1978 / Mobile: 508.742.5795 / www.capgemini.com <http://www.capgemini.com/>
Fax: 508.229.2019 Email: richard.goulet_at_capgemini.com 45 Bartlett St. / Marlborough, MA 01752

Together: the Collaborative Business Experience