Fwd: Please help me to rebuild function based index for the table.

From: Anand <shastry17_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:36:43 +0530

Hi Avadhani,

Please put this question in the proper group from now on. There is a group called oracle-l_at_freelists.org which helps you out in core DBA things.

Reg,
Anand

Hi Friends,
Iam facing ORA-08108 error when iam trying to build index online taht is using alter index, It errors out that cannont bulid the index as its a function based index, Please help me to create the index for tables.

Regards,
Avadhani

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu May 17 2007 - 01:06:43 CDT