Re: Something is filling up my /oracle file system - URGENT

From: Manjula Krishnan <oradba.la_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:34:30 -0500

There is nothing on this mount point. It seems that the application support folks (vendor) is responsible. I know I did not delete these files and only support gets on this server. Our org does not buy support from Oracle, so no access to Metalink. I have tried and tried to convince them why it would be better to buy our own licenses rather than ASFU licenses they insist on buying but to no avail.

Anyways, it is fixed now. Thx.