RE: Something is filling up my /oracle file system - URGENT

From: Richard J. Goulet <rgoulet_at_kanbay.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 10:44:07 -0400

Question, Is there an Oracle Apps server also on this mount point? If so look for an ons.log, it's probably the culprit and there is a note on Metalink on how to fix it. Don't remember it off hand but it's in the lists archives as someone here pointed it out to me.

Dick Goulet / Capgemini
North America P&C / East Business Unit
\Senior Oracle DBA / Outsourcing
Office: 508.572.1978 / Mobile: 508.742.5795 / www.capgemini.com <http://www.capgemini.com/>
Fax: 508.229.2019
45 Bartlett St. / Marlborough, MA 01752

Together: the Collaborative Business Experience