Can you imagine?

From: Brailles Q. Animism <extril_at_gorgy-timing.fr>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 06:10:01 -0400

The answer is simple: Online LegalRXMedications drug store. We have cheapest prices and best quality drugs. We ship instantly worldwide, so you don't need to go to your local drug store. http://sssdo.hk

No one will know that you are using medications. Completely CONIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase. Received on Tue May 15 2007 - 05:10:01 CDT