Error starting sqlplus

From: John Dunn <JDunn_at_sefas.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 14:12:55 +0100

Have just installed Oracle 10.2 on AIX 5. When I run sqlplus as oracle it runs OK. When I run it as another user I get the message below

I thought the environment variables were not set, but .profiles are identical in terms of Oracle values

Any ideas?

Error 6 initializing SQL*Plus

Message file sp1<lang>.msb not found

SP2-0750: You may need to set ORACLE_HOME to your Oracle software directory

John