Worried about your health?

From: Underdogs D. Principality <sunilchaudhari_at_glenroam.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 02:56:46 -0400

The answer is simple: Online LegalRXMedications drug store. We have cheapest prices and best quality drugs. We ship instantly worldwide, so you don't need to go to your local drug store. http://sssdo.hk

Get licensed mediations that you need! Secure and confidential purchase. We are verified by VISA! Received on Sat May 12 2007 - 01:56:46 CDT