RE: To autostart database or not?

From: <Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 07:31:07 -0400

We never used dbshut without customizing it first. It shutdown aborts etc., good for SA who reboots server before shuting down database, or a crash if it is rc3 directories... but for normal use we always seemed to have to customize it... same for oraenv which be default only sets a couple variables.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
joel.patterson_at_crowley.com
x72546