Re: Dual homes on application clients

From: DIANNA GIBBS <DIANNA.GIBBS_at_childrens.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 16:41:15 -0500

We use the Instant Client for all of our ODBC connections where users run Access for reporting. I have an Install Procedures doc if you want to look at it.

>>> Maureen English <sxmte_at_email.alaska.edu> 05/09/07 12:24 PM >>>
Is anyone using the Oracle InstantClient? This option has just been brought to my attention....

This message( Including any attachments) is only intended for the use of the