Re: Is it really necessary to reduce ITL Waits to near zero?

From: Nigel Thomas <nigel_cl_thomas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 13:19:03 -0700 (PDT)

David
If ITL Waits are not a significant contributor to response time nor causing deadlocks, can you think of a circumstance that justifies reducing ITL waits on an object? Must be my analness, but I keep feeling like I've overlooked something.

If it isn't broke, don't fix it. You've done all the analysis and drawn the only tenable conclusion. Trust yourself and go with your judgement...

HTH Regards Nigel