RE: Logical Standby

From: Taft, David <TaftD_at_saic-dc.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 14:43:55 -0400

Brandon,

Good idea. I could see if v$instance.host_name equals the primary and then always force the password change. It's a keeper.

Thanks,

David Taft

P.S. Hmmm, I responded to someone else's post trying to offer help with their issue and ended up getting a fix for one of mine. It pays to collaborate.

From: Allen, Brandon

In that case, you could write the trigger to automatically prompt them for a new password, modify it - and then terminate their session.