Re: Interpreting csscan results

From: Don Seiler <don_at_seiler.us>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 11:12:25 -0500

I looked deeper into the specific exceptions. All of the data dictionary exceptions are just histograms on the application data fields with the WestEuro characters, except for this oddball:

User  : SYS
Table : SOURCE$
Column: SOURCE
Type  : VARCHAR2(4000)
Number of Exceptions         : 1

Max Post Conversion Data Size: 4000

ROWID Exception Type Size Cell Data(first 30 bytes)

AAAABHAABAAAHqVABL lossy conversion         end;

Not sure why "end;" is a problem.

Don.