Re: Oracle 10 listener and XDB

From: Edgar Chupit <chupit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 17:56:41 +0200

Hello John,

This service is automagicaly enabled when you have XDB installed in your database. This service is registered by the database in the listener, that's why you don't see anything about it in listener.ora file. To remove XDB, please read note, mentioned in this email:

http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/05-2007/msg00264.html

--
Best regards,
Edgar Chupit