unsubscribe

From: David Moss <David.Moss_at_fdmgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 18:19:44 +0100

Hi,

I have tried to unsubscribe but i think my retarded email client is sending some mangled text. Could someone here please remove me from the list? I have 700+ messages that I'm never going to read :S

Kind Regards (and sorry for the trouble),

David.

This message is from FDM Group Plc, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and any attachments and notify the sender. This email is not intended to create legally binding commitments on behalf of FDM Group Plc, nor do its contents reflect the corporate views or policies of FDM. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. FDM Group Plc is a private limited company registered in England (Reg. No. 2542980).

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk