RE: OracleCRService can not be started

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:46:38 +1000

Well, I've gotta say this won't work while you've got local_only = true on one node and false on the other. Seems you have a slight configuration issue here, my friend. :)

The values should be the same. I assume the OCR locations are pointing to the same OCR devices? Though I don't like the name of "local.ocr". Makes me wonder if there's more wrong there.

Pete

"Controlling developers is like herding cats'"
Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not, it's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long term Oracle DBA