Can't afford medications you need?

From: Loyang C. Clairvoyant <pataum_at_gestionmartinhollinger.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 10:16:15 -0400

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://zooak.hk

Completely secure and confidential purchase. Instant shipping worldwide. Received on Mon May 07 2007 - 09:16:15 CDT