Re: I'M PUBLISHED - on Metalink -427993.1 -

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 09:31:47 +0300

Jared,

You forget to mention one important thing is that Oracle announces a prize money of $5000 for the best article submitted between 1st April until 15 May.
Well, I have submitted around 4 articles and hoping to win. If not, as early submiter, I can get 100$.

On 5/6/07, Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/4/07, kathy duret <katpopins21_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > It deals with my Windows 3G issues and how we turned it around for now.
> >

> That's pretty cool.
>
> For those of you that don't know, a number of articles by Oracle customers
>
> are published on MetaLink.
>
> This is Customer Knowledge Exchange.
>
> Find it by clicking the Knowledge tab in ML, it is on the front page.
>
> --
> Jared Still

Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain
Oracle ACE
8i,9i & 10g OCP DBA

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."