Want to be perfect lover?

From: Mandarin Q. Earl <extranando_at_gphorizon.com>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 05:11:49 -0400

The answer is simple: Online LegalRXMedications drug store. We have cheapest prices and best quality drugs. We ship instantly worldwide, so you don't need to go to your local drug store. http://zooak.hk

Absolutely legal, licensed and CHEAP pills at your choice. Confidential purchase. Instant shipping! Received on Sun May 06 2007 - 04:11:49 CDT