Looking for perfect sex?

From: Bridgework M. Submarine <h.norm_tanguay_at_gfu.org>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 19:33:08 -0400

US Drug store presents lots of medications at cheapest prices. You won't find such prices in United States or even Canada. We sell legal and quality pills, our friendly support will help you anytime you need. http://zooak.hk

Make sure that it is actually true! Confidential and secure purchase! Friendly support! Instant shipping worldwide! Received on Sat May 05 2007 - 18:33:08 CDT