Re: OEM crashes

From: Jeremy Paul Schneider <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 09:53:00 -0500

Couple questions I was curious about...
1. I don't remember a 10.2.0.0 version of Oracle... do you actually mean that your OEM client install is 10.2.0.1? 2. Are you talking about the GUI workstation-based thick java OEM client? The one that was used on 9i databases? (Not the server-based web console that's new in 10g?)
3. Does it crash when you connect to any database? What version databases have you tried connecting to and experienced problems?

-Jeremy