RE: RMAN Recovery

From: GovindanK <gkatteri_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 20:39:10 UT

 Rick

Take a look at $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/demo/*.rcv

HTH GovindanK
On Thu, 3 May 2007 12:09:56 -0700, "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com> said:

Sounds like you also just got a chance to learn lesson 1 of backup and recovery: "Regularly test your recovery plan."

I'm not sure what is causing your problem, but it might be helpful if you provide the results of the rman "show all" command.

Regards,

Brandon

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Rick Weiss

I finally get the chance to recover from a failure and it turns out to be the worst kind - DW (NOARCHIVELOG)