Re: OT: Business Objects

From: Rodd Holman <>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 08:31:43 -0500

If you're up for a move, we have an open Sr. DBA position here at LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation. We use BO, are migrating to 10g from 9i. Mostly HPUX, but migrating to AIX, some Linux, some MySQL, some MS/SQL. Sioux Falls, South Dakota is a great (small city/town) to raise a family in. Wonderful people, great community, growing economy. Contact me off-list and I'll make sure your info gets to all the right people