Re: OT: Business Objects

From: Rodd Holman <Rodd.Holman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 08:31:43 -0500

If you're up for a move, we have an open Sr. DBA position here at LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation.
http://www.lodgenet.com/employ/descriptions/sr_dbase_admin.html. We use BO, are migrating to 10g from 9i. Mostly HPUX, but migrating to AIX, some Linux, some MySQL, some MS/SQL. Sioux Falls, South Dakota is a great (small city/town) to raise a family in. Wonderful people, great community, growing economy. Contact me off-list and I'll make sure your info gets to all the right people mailto:rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com