Re: high latch free

From: Ujang Jaenudin <ujang.jaenudin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 07:24:27 +0700

antogini,

this is 3rd party application, my role as DBA could not touch the app.

my thinking only how to redirect the execution plan to another "my own index" through outline.

now, i'm trying on test server.

do you know how to edit outline entry, so that I can redirect that sql above (the execution plan) will use my own index?

regards
ujang