RE: Datafile sizes - talking about RMAN block recover now...

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 13:37:27 -0600

I'm less trusting of blockrecover than you are I think... :-) My hit ratio with blockrecover is probably hovering around 50%. I will say that the sample is somewhat small though! :-)

Anyone else want to share their experiences with blockrecover?

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Sig V1.1