Re: rman script to backup on both instances in a RAC env.

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 15:07:11 +0300

Nizar,

You need to worry about the archivelog backups. You can run the backup from any node.
However, how did you configure your archive location of different nodes? Is it on ASM, sharable by all nodes?

Jaffar

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."