RE: SSH Autologin problem

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 20:08:51 -0600

And mysteriously, after two reboots... it works. Don't know why, but it does.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principle Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)