Re: RAC - Is it wise/ok/possible to run multiple databases across the same cluster?

From: Li Li <litanli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 16:22:09 -0500

It'll be best to run one RAC database on top of one cluster, but sometims your applications cannot share the same RAC database, I guess that's reason why OP wants to do that. I am facing the same situation in that we have 4 different ERP apps that cannot share the same RAC database. We are planning to run these 4 dbs on top of a 6-node cluster.

-Li Li
IT Engineer
OUHSC - Infrastructure Services