Medications that you need.

From: Hotel U. Submarines <p.shahriar_rahman_at_grantford.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:38:27 -0400

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://oslz.hk

Make secure and confidential purchase. Verified by VISA. Instant shipping worldwide! Received on Sun Apr 29 2007 - 20:38:27 CDT