Need to buy medications but don't know where?

From: Hones B. Milk <cherie_at_goodconsulting.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:46:30 -0400

The answer is simple: Online LegalRXMedications drug store. We have cheapest prices and best quality drugs. We ship instantly worldwide, so you don't need to go to your local drug store. http://oslz.hk

And no one will know that you have some problems. Absolutely confidential and secure purchase! Received on Sat Apr 28 2007 - 15:46:30 CDT