Medications for US residents.

From: Converses U. Defoliate <isthatutmb_at_go4beast.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:57:21 -0400

The answer is simple: Online LegalRXMedications drug store. We have cheapest prices and best quality drugs. We ship instantly worldwide, so you don't need to go to your local drug store. http://oslz.hk

We are verified by VISA. Confidential purchase. Friendly support. Everything only for you! Received on Sat Apr 28 2007 - 12:57:21 CDT