Perfect sex? It is possible!

From: Kipper Q. Strongbox <hohoohul_at_greatlaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:39:02 -0400

U can restore your health right now. Doesn't matter what is the problem - we have pills to cure everything. Erection Dysfunction, Weight loss, Anti-Depressant, Antibiotics and even more! Fantastic low prices! Instant shipping directly from our warehouses! Licensed medications you can by right now! http://oslz.hk

And no one will know that you have some problems. Absolutely confidential and secure purchase! Received on Fri Apr 27 2007 - 08:39:02 CDT