Re: Active Session History

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:21:07 -0700 (PDT)

i would definitely start from Here
http://luhartma.blogspot.com/2006/05/active-session-history-in-oracle.html

Fuad

Anyone has information about Active Session History views (both V$ and DBA) So far I have more questions than answers how those views can be used...

I am especially interested in the wait events columns like EVENTS_ID, TIME_WAITED, WAIT_TIME. What is funny enough is that EVENT_ID column is often just null in v$ view.

Thank you in advance,
Laimis N

Fyrirvari/Disclaimer
http://www.landsbanki.is/disclaimer