RE: Why no row source plans in tkprof output? -- More info please read...

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:21:58 -0700

I think there was some confusion here - you are just looking for the basic STAT (aka Row Source Operation) lines, which are written to the trace file when the cursor is closed as previously mentioned. What Egor was talking about is the execution statistics, e.g. consistent gets, physical reads, etc. that are also included for each STAT line only if STATISTICS_LEVEL=ALL.   Regards,
Brandon

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Binh Pham

Egorts,

Thanks for the reply but I do not think so since our instance has that set to TYPICAL and here is the test I did below: