Re: how to aquaint the tab1e sum differnce

From: Nigel Thomas <nigel_cl_thomas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:22:31 -0700 (PDT)

Anand

I think everyone is holding back because (like me) they're not sure they understand the question. What exactly are you trying to do or find out? Are these Oracle Apps version numbers perhaps, and you want to know what are the schema differences between 11.5.9 and 11.5.10? If it's an Apps question, you should try the Apps forums - http://forums.oracle.com/forums/category.jspa?categoryID=11.

Regards Nigel

Hi all again,

Can Anyone help me in this regard?. Thanks in advance.

Thanks.
Anand

On 4/20/07, Anand <shastry17_at_gmail.com> wrote: Hi All,

Can anyone suggest how to find the tab1e sum differnce b/w 11510 and 11.5.9.

Thanks in advance,.
Anand
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Apr 23 2007 - 10:22:31 CDT