Dallas Fort Worth area DBA slots

From: Johan Muller <johan.muller_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:55:26 -0500

Orasaurus (15 years plus) available April 30 onwards.

10.2 (AIX/Linux/Windows) and down including V.7 onwards.Shell scripting, OEM,extensive datamodelling. Development and production experience.

Contract or perm

Contact writer direct at johan.muller_at_gmail or call number below.

Johan Muller
Oracle DBA
(214) 676 2147 anytime.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams