Re: Materialized view refresh fast without Primary key

From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 22:15:33 -0400

I just run yr queries and still the same error.

SQL> create table t(no number);

Table created.

SQL> create materialized view log on t with rowid (no) including new values;

Materialized view log created.

SQL> grant select, insert,update on t to mv2;

Grant succeeded.

SQL>

no rows selected

SQL> create materialized view mv_t
  2 refresh fast on demand
  3 with rowid as
  4 select * From mv1.t;
select * From mv1.t

                  *

ERROR at line 4:
ORA-12018: following error encountered during code generation for "MV2"."MV_T"
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Wondering how come I am not able to, or How can you simple create it ?

--
Cheers,