Delete Data older than exactly 2 years

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 18:07:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

  Can somebody suggest good method to delete all record older than 2 years from the current date. This script will run on the last sunday of each month. I will write the logic for Last sunday in Unix shell but need some idea about the SQL. I can't use some 365+366 or so kind of logic. THis is 9i.

  TX
  Sanjay

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?  Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Apr 19 2007 - 20:07:30 CDT