Re: Slightly Off Topic - value of variable in unix mail

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 00:24:30 +0200

Shiva,

First of all: before you read my answer, read Jareds post of yesterday:

http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/04-2007/msg00662.html

The rest of the answer is a couple of newlines below. Please read the link above first.

Then, I'm in a good mood today. So I decided to help you a little and keyed in these words in Googles search engine:

bash condition greater

Guess what the second hit was:
http://linuxhelp.blogspot.com/2005/10/10-seconds-guide-to-bash-shell.html

Maybe you're able to exploit this easy problem solving tactic next time.

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===