re: Cloning databases from Sun Solaris to Sun X86 architecture

From: Paula Stankus <paulastankus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:38:31 -0700 (PDT)

My system administrator recommended and purchased a box with the Sun X86 architecture. It allowed a lot of capacity and a low price.

  Now I am supposed to clone an existing 10g database to it. Can I do this and be sure that there are no little endian, big endian issues?

  How can I tell for certain if there will be or if there are?

  Thanks,
  Paula

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?  Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Apr 18 2007 - 14:38:31 CDT