Re: Best suggestions to become an Orac1e C0re D.B.A

From: Anand <shastry17_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:48:27 +0530

Hi all,

So far I read responses , I should say guidelines provided by you all. It is very appreciable and thankful. I would say mainly that people wont respond to some common man's problems so easily. I am grateful to you all for your best valuable suggestions. Thanks again for the Oracle-l freelists group and my friends. Will follow all your further responses and also hope that this topic helps to many DBA aspirers.Have a great time you all.

Thanks,
Anand