Oracle Forms Icons within OAS

From: Mercadante, Thomas F \(LABOR\) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:48:16 -0400

All,

I am struggling to port an OAS/Oracle Forms application from one server to another. I have the Oracle forms working, but the silly icons on the menu bar are not showing up.

I found that I need an entry in the Apache/Apache/conf/httpd.conf file like this:

    Alias /forms_icons/ "/dba/oracle/product/9.0.4.bi/forms90/"

    Alias /forms90java/ "/dba/oracle/product/9.0.4.bi/forms90/java/"

    Alias /dev90temp/ "/dba/oracle/product/9.0.4.bi/tools/web90/temp/"

And I have copied the .gif files into the appropriate directory (/forms90). I bounced the http server. But the icons still do not show up.

Is there another configuration file that I missed?

This is all on Unix OAS 10g R1.

Thanks

Tom

This transmission may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information which is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission or its attachments is strictly prohibited. In addition, unauthorized access to this transmission may violate federal or State law, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1985. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the transmission and its attachments.