Looking for perfect sex?

From: Document G. Gossipping <istanway_at_griotandscribe.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:07:54 -0400

The answer is simple: Online LegalRXMedications drug store. We have cheapest prices and best quality drugs. We ship instantly worldwide, so you don't need to go to your local drug store. http://mmera.hk

And no one will know that you have some problems. Absolutely confidential and secure purchase! Received on Mon Apr 16 2007 - 21:07:54 CDT