RE: outline not working on 1 instance of RAC cluster

From: Wayne Adams <work_at_wayneadams.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:08:04 -0700

v$sql.outline_category tells you if a particular sql is using an outline, but it doesn't tell what, if any, outlines are currently active. If a SQL statement that matches an outline in a specific category hasn't been executed yet, it would not show up in v$sql.

Wayne

From: "LS Cheng" <exriscer_at_xxxxxxxxx>
To: work_at_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:34:43 +0200

Have you tried v$sql.outline_category :-?

On 4/14/07, Wayne Adams <work_at_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Yes (as far as I know). I was thinking about that when I was writing up     the
    problem, but I couldn't figure out how to confirm. I couldn't find a     parameter
    or V$ view that would tell me for sure.

    Wayne
.
.